The system at Mindzy works in a transparent manner.
Our refund policy ensures that all the refunds are processed in a fair manner.
In case, where a student expresses his/her intention of not attending the institute, and withdrawing his/her admission, he/she will have to visit the branch/centre in person and submit his/her application in writing stating the reason for seeking a refund. The date of submission of written application for refund at the branch/centre will be considered for the purpose of calculation of the refund amount.
• Registration fee and admission fee (including digital access and student portal charges) are non-refundable.
• Refunds of tuition fees are possible in full if the student wishes to withdraw from a course/program registered, at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled start date of the program/course. The courseware fees will be refunded only if the courseware is returned unopened and undamaged.
• Refunds arising out of requests in point 2 above will be refunded to the student within 7 days of the request.
• No other fee is refundable.
• All Refunds will be done at the Centre.